It is a modern classical, calm and peaceful solo piano work with sparse ambient elements, composed and recorded in Switzerland in the summer of 2021 by me – Andrei Poliakov, a pianist from Russia residing in Switzerland.
About The Author
Fan, critic, and music promoter for over 40 years. The ReZident believes that music is a universal language. The beauty of music, is that there is something for everyone. Love it or not this is a genre-free music blog that promotes all styles of music possible.
Alt Rock Artist, Rob Clores of band SPLIT SECOND MELTDOWN, releases his first single, “Flesh and Blood,” and announces self-titled debut EP,
July 15, 2020
UK Thrashers Return to loudly battle homelessness once again with MOSHIN’ THE ROOF ON 2 – featuring 30 bands!
February 5, 2021
Los Angeles-based Venezuelan-American Singer-Songwriter Kat Meoz Returns with Gritty New Single “Back For More” out June 3rd on CloudKid
June 1, 2020
PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND CONSIDER DONATING TO HELP KEEP THE NEWS COMING!
- I SPY Release Their Epic Double Album While The War Began
- Bravewords Radio Now Available on The CMS Network App for Your Smartphone
- MAGMA 50th Anniversary Vinyl Box Set of “Mekanïk Destruktïw Kommandöh” Release Delayed Until October 27, 2023
- Iron Maiden Frontman Bruce Dickinson to Release Brand-new Solo Album in Early 2024 Through BMG Records
- Swedish Symphonic Metal Band THERION Announce Final Album of their Leviathan Trilogy, ‘Leviathan III’ to be Released on December 15, 2023 via Napalm Records | Pre-Order NOW!
- Paradigms Now Available For Pre-Order By International Instrumental Prog Band T.A.P
- Red Round Records is proud to release ”Aftonland” from John Lönnmyr, on November 3rd
- ProgStock Livestream Tickets On Sale Now at StageIt! + More
- Announcing the #NewFest35 Lineup!
- Pattern-Seeking Animals unveil 2nd single and video “Somewhere North of Nowhere” from upcoming new album “Spooky Action at a Distance”